Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cheerful Christmas Table

     Now that I'm home from work I've rushed around the house looking for tablescape items.  This was a quick scape, but the best I could do in the time I've got.
     It's a Happy Scape, brings a smile to my face.

Aren't these snowmen plates adorable?

These colorful cheerful espresso Kate Spade cup and saucer were a gift from my sister-in-law three years ago.

This candy dish I purchased last year at a Hallmark store.  I know I should fill it with candy, but I have a fierce sweet tooth and the temptation is too much for me.

From this picture it looks like a crazy jumbly table, and IT IS!





I "think" I purchased these plates at the Hallmark store also.


So now I've got two lovely tablescapes set up here at the house.  I sure wish SOMEONE would cook!

LINDA

4 comments:

  1. So colorful and fun Linda!

    Merry CHRISTmas!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very festive, Linda! Adorable snowman plate...they espresso cup/saucer are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a crazy, jumbly, wonderful whimsical Christmas tablescape! Thank you for sharing your charming design. Merry Christmas! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda...

    Well my friend, I said that I was going to meander around your place for awhile! Hehe! I just had to leave you a note on this pretty Christmas tablescape! It's sooo fun and festive! You know, the first thing I noticed was that cute Raggedy Ann box...I love Raggedy Ann! In fact, I did my first baby nursery in that very theme! Ohhh...and I love your big red tree with the button ornaments...sooo pretty! What a fun table...I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    Warmest Christmas wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete