Thursday, August 30, 2012

Poland Meets England

     What started out as a simple breakfast morphed within one minute to what I thought was a pretty little barscape.
     I cooked my oats (1 min. 30 seconds) placed them in a bowl with a Polish Pottery plate underneath to catch the spills.  Already had out my lovely April Cornell placemat, and plopped down at the bar for a quick breakfast.  I saw how pretty it looked so I grabbed the camera, and here it is, my one minute barscape.












Simple food and simple table was delicious and pretty.

Linda


Polish Pottery - Home Goods
Placemat - April Cornell at Tuesday Morning
Silverware - Home Goods

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch http://betweennapsontheporch.net//



6 comments:

  1. How beautiful this breakfast table is dear Linda! I'm loving all the pieces in your Polish pottery, like the gorgeous tureen, the mug is adorable and the S&P shakers too. The placemats are lovely too, they bring all the blues together. Have a great weekend honey.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little barscape for just a minute of effort! Talk about bang for your buck! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love it! It doesn't always have to be a big production does it! I've always admired this line of polish pottery- just not the price! I did see a few dishes roam through our T.J. Maxx- and they didn't last long! Poof gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love how Polish Pottery looks on the table or bar, so pretty! I will have to take out my plates, (Darn! I just put them away in storage, lol!) so I can figure out if I can part with any of them. Just like you, I have a lot of bowls and cups too and plates are not easy to find in the stores that I often go to like Marshall's and TJ Maxx and they're so expensive on Polish Pottery stores and Ebay. Will let you know, ok?...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely right--this is a very pretty barscape. I love the blue dishes on the blur patterned placemat! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, and glad you enjoyed seeing my vintage bar cart. I've got a cold one waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you hopped over and visited, dear and sweet Linda!!
    I hope your new year is unreveling nicely and I wish you a very happy, healthy, fun and prosperous 2013! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete